Strictly For Women
Menopause Is Natural...Suffering Through It Is Not!
Night sweats, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, insomnia, brain fog, cramping... when a woman enters menopause, the list of complaints is seemingly endless.
But you know, it wasn't always like this.
While eventually every woman goes through menopause, it's only in the last two generations the accompanying physical distress has become so pronounced.
Why Suffer Needlessly?
All the discomforts and pains you thought were normal parts of aging actually aren’t set in stone.
The symptoms of modern menopause have their root in hormonal imbalances, specifically estrogen. In the last 60 years, our environment has been flooded with hormone mimics, including false estrogens. Plastics, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, birth control pills and more have been building up in our foods and water supplies... and in turn, us as well.
The human body is simply not designed to weed out all these conflicting hormones. The result - the host of conditions mentioned above.
Regain Your Body's Natural Balance
MX-Menopause Factor was scientifically developed to directly address these "terrible triad" of menopausal complaints:
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Erratic Mood Swings
With 10 powerful and time tested botanicals and bio-nutrients, MX Menopause Factor can restore your body's natural balance, and greatly alleviate the most vexing symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Soya Bean Extract - Did you know that soybeans have isoflavones - a phytoestrogen that is known for providing healthy estrogenic activity? These soy isoflavones have been shown to relieve both hot flashes & night sweats, as well as increasing a woman's bone density. And of course, we only use NON-GMO soybeans!
- Rehmannia Glutinosa - Known in Chinese traditional medicine as shu di huang, this excellent herb aids in longevity, rejuvenation and improving sexual function by naturally increasing the production of sex hormones.
- Lycium Barbarum - Also known as Chinese Wolfberry, it can be found in Tibet, Mongolia, and China. Widely prescribed for over 1000 years in traditional Chinese medicine, it offers comprehensive support for many of the problems and pains women experience during menopause, including vaginal dryness issues. This remarkable botanical can also strengthen the eyes, liver and kidneys, as well as nourishing the blood.
- Alisma Orientale - Again, it seems the Chinese know their herbs! Indicated in the use of menopause relief, Alisma Orientale with its phytoestrogenic properties is especially recommended for alleviating the symptoms of night sweats and hot flashes.
6 More Traditional, Yet Powerful
- Poria Cocos Herb Extract, a mushroom used in Traditional Chinese medicine, Cornus Officinalis, a Chinese astringent herb and Coptis Chinensis Root Extract are used synergistically for providing a soothing and tranquilizing effect, helping to reduce tension, anxiety and mood swings - while lessening insomnia and aiding in a recuperative nights sleep.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Bark Extract is considered to be an important remedy for female reproductive conditions, including painful cramps, irregular bleeding or spotting, and overall painful menstruation.
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, or the Chinese huang bai is indicated for menstrual disorders, such as menstrual fatigue, low sex drive and lack of lubrication.
- Dioscorea Opposita Root Extract goes under many names: Chinese wild yam, Mountain Medicine, Shan yao and Rhizoma dioscoreae. Its suspected progestogenic properties is said to help to reduce the symptoms of menopause, as well as possessing anti-inflammatories for providing menopausal joint-pain relief.
Is MX-Menopause Factor for You?
It's unfortunate, but a small number of women are so estrogen depleted, they've basically shut down hormone production altogether. Years of birth control pills, environmental estrogenic mimics compounded by the now discredited HRT therapies have simply taken their toll.
If you are so depleted, then we highly recommend you seek the advice of a holistic physician who can prescribe natural, bio-identical therapies in mitigating your menopausal symptoms.
For the rest, MX-Menopause Factor may just be the natural, healthy solution you've been searching for. If your menopausal symptoms are becoming increasingly worse, if you are simply sick and tired of constantly feeling sick and tired, give MX-Menopause Factor an honest try.
Each bottle of this wonderful supplement contains 90 capsules - a full three month supply. And of course, we stand by MX-Menopause Factor 100%!
Order MX-Menopause Factor Today!
Your Complete Guarantee of
Total Satisfaction Is Assured!
Put MX-Menopause Factor to the test. If you don't feel a noticeable and positive difference in your menopausal symptoms and complaints, if your mood hasn't improved for the better, if your night sweats, hot flashes and insomnia haven't all appreciably decreased, just let us know.
We'll refund your money. No hassles. No questions. No problems.
In fact, we'll even give you an entire half-year - 6 FULL MONTHS - to make your decision! We want you to be totally comfortable and to make sure MX Menopause Factor is right for you.
Your "Second Spring" Awaits You!
As you read above, menopause is a natural part of living - what the Chinese called "the second spring." Enjoy this new chapter in your life, without the aches and pains far too many women have come to expect as normal.
Let MX-Menopause Factor help you look forward to all the beautiful possibilities before you.
Order MX-Menopause Factor Today!
RESULTS: Remember, nutritional supplements work with the body, helping you regain vitality naturally. Unlike the often over-prescribed, over-used and side-effect prone prescription medications, natural supplements work more slowly. It may have taken years of poor nutrition to affect your health. Give your body the time it needs to regain its amazing ability to restore itself. Also realize no supplement or medicine is a magic bullet. If you’re determined to eat junk food, live a sedentary lifestyle and continually pour chemical pollutants down your throat – don’t expect to feel or be healthy!
Mandatory Legal Disclaimer: The products and supplements mentioned here have not gone through FDA approved testing and protocols for the cure or alleviation of any disease or medical condition. Therefore we are required by law to say that these products should not be construed as treating any specific disease. Please consult with your family doctor or holistic physician if you have any questions regarding the health benefits of natural products and supplements.